Airgle Warranty Program
1. Because Airgle stands behind everything we build. Covering by a Five (5) years warranty, which includes Three (3) years providing repair services and replacement of defective parts to the product. This warranty applies to air purifiers purchased from Airgle’s authorized sole distributor and their authorized dealers in Hong Kong and Macau. Our authorized service provider has an option to provide repair service and replacement of defective parts to the product, for which is under guarantee period and normal use, while the product is out of order and verified by the Company. The service shall be rendered and considered as appropriate by the authorized service provider only. The replaced defective parts shall become the Airgle’s property.
2.This warranty does not cover:
- Replacement of frame, housing, wheels, glass, remote control, battery, and accessories.
- Installation, dismantling, removal nor disposal service, overhaul cleaning service, recondition, removal or reinstallation of any fittings and facilities which impede for repair service, exterior equipment of the product.
- Any correction work or repair for the product by reasons of not followed the instruction in installation or operating manual (including a failure to replace filters with original Airgle replacement filters or filters of the same quality).
- Any damage or loss caused by man-made, misuse, abuse, neglect, excessive erosion or rust, unauthorized repair or modification, normal wear and tear, accidents, natural disasters, or other events beyond Company’s control.
- Disposable media such as filters and Titanium Pro module, which require periodic replacement with use.
- Non-domestic use.
- To work under hazardous conditions.
- Model or serial number of the product has been altered, effaced or moved.
3. If the location or surrounding is impeded and caused the authorized service provider cannot conduct inspection or repair service under the safety condition, customer should provide a safe and appropriated facility, such as ladder, working platform or scaffolding ; or dismantle and restore the product to the place by customer. Any cost and related application is responsible by customer.
4. The authorized service provider shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, claims, or contingent in connection with any defects, faults or failure of the product.
5. The total liability of the authorized service provider shall in no event exceed the amount actually paid to the authorized service provider for the product.
6. Onsite service in outlying islands and closed areas is required longer time to arrange and additional fee will be charged. If the product in outlying islands or closed areas is required workshop repair, or the product is on yacht or boat, customer should be responsible to carry the product to our Service Centre, or deliver to and from the specified location in urban area for rendering of service.
7. The guarantee is valid only in Hong Kong and Macau. Any other certificates issued by other parties would not be accepted.
8. While providing service under guarantee period, customer must present the original purchase invoice to the authorized service provider’s verification, otherwise, the service would be on a charge basis.
9. In case of any dispute, the authorized service provider reserves the right for final judgment and decision.
Product registration is quick and easy. All you need to complete the process is the serial number and model number of each of your new Airgle products, as well as your contact information. Your product’s serial number and model number can be found on the bottom of the unit.